Author: Richard O'Connor
Cover artist: I think that's Charles Binger's signature
Yours for: $5
- "Efxcuse me, sfir, you're pholding my head afwittle tight..."
- "Does this life jacket smell clean to you, Mary!? Well does it!? Whoa, is that an iceberg?"
- Next time you really want to annoy a woman, accuse her of riding the "P.M.S. Titanic" (that's what that life jacket says, right?)
- This book was reviewed in the New York Times (found this page trying to hunt down the date of this book, which appears to lack a proper title and publishing info page)
- Easy on the bloated hyperbole, junior.
- Oh, R.M.S. Titanic ... yeah, that makes more sense.
Still clad in his dressing gown, he bustled around the boat deck and undoubtedly made a great nuisance of himself.
[Follow Rex Parker on Twitter]