Title: Sin Crop
Author: J. A. Nash
Cover artist: the artist of the damned
Yours for: $19
Best things about this cover:
- Define "best"
- This artist graduated from the "Making Nudity Sad and Joyless" school of painting
- The positioning of the "Adults Only" sign, dear god! ... "Wanda lived her life by one rule - no anal sex with minors."
- "... and then the starfish just attacked my boob. It was so weird ..."
- The background color is there to remind you of the dirtiness you should be feeling in your soul right about now.
Best things about this back cover:
- For every Sin Crop, there must be a Shame Harvest
- Remember what I said about back cover copy on sleaze paperbacks (see Paperback 230: Lust Cult). Well, this is pretty typical of what I was talking about. I mean ... comma splice! Come on!
- "A gaggle of rural women" - I doubt that phrase has ever been used by anyone, anywhere, ever (besides this cover)
As I slowly let my lips glide down to hers, let them collapse to softness, melting and caressing, consuming hers.
Apparently, I am supposed to believe that that is a complete sentence. Then there's this:
Her lips were hot, indescribably soft and moist, forming a delicate cushion [!]. Still I held the locked contact [?], slowly moving my mouth, my arms holding her gently but firmly ...
I lost it at the "slowly moving my mouth" part. Made me imagine being gummed to death by ... what was the name of those novelty singing large-mouth bass?