Title: The Case of the Dubious Bridegroom
Author: Erle Stanley Garnder
Cover artist: photo cover
Yours for: $6
Best things about this cover:
- "My name is Gloria. I live in this book. Now get the @#$# off my doorstep, you mug!"
- "Ooh, I hate the word 'dubious.' I'm just gonna step on it ... take that, 'dubious!'"
- The hair, boobs, and attitude say 'gun moll,' but the belt says 'World Welterweight Champion!"
- Erle Stanley Gardner has the signature of a megalomaniacal mental patient.
Best things about this back cover:
- Next time I punch someone in the face, I am going to proclaim loudly, "You, sir, have received the mitten. Good day!"
"Rex," Hackley said, "stay there. These people are leaving."
The dog, now much more obedient and less hostile, promptly settled down on his haunches, and looked to Hackley for instructions.