Author: Don Ward
Cover artist: photo cover
Best things about this cover
- "I Was A Sunburned Frankenstein"
- Wow, colorization could really wreak havoc with your skin back then. Marshal Dillon looks like he just completed an overly lengthy stint at the tanning salon. You live in the DESERT, Marshal. Just walking around outside should give you all the color you need.
- I'm not sure this cover could be less interesting if it tried. "I am ... walking toward you ... I am huge ... that is all."
- Love the CBS "Eye"
Best things about this back cover
- Copy writer should be fired - you don't open your promo with the passive voice, for god's sake.
- Further, of course it "is remembered." If I'm reading this book in 1957, then I "remember" it from Last Night, When It Was On.
- "Movie goers" is two words now? Walker Percy's not going to like that one bit.