Author: Theodore D. Irwin
Cover artist: N/A
Yours for: $12
Best things about this cover:
- Jazz hands!
- "What a scoop!" - that giant flashbulb is hilarious
- That headboard! Where do you get something like that? Versailles? Goes great with the cheap red veloure bedspread and motel-grade bedside table and lamp.
- Her hair! (so tightly coiffed)
- Her eyebrows! (so highly arched / obviously penciled)
- What's the story here? "Woman Found in Bed ... Alone!"
Best things about this back cover:
- "... but divorces are made on earth?" Not where I thought you were going.
- "Night years," cute
- "A sincere plea for more liberal divorce laws" - 'cause nothing says "sincere plea" like a lingerie-laden paperback
- Check out the other authors in the Hillman stable: lots of nobodies with three names ... and Balzac.